I have to admit that I’m feeling bittersweet on the fact that we’re in mid-August. I purposely stayed home this summer and avoided traveling (all except a quick trip to see a friend in Chicago early June) for the sake of our little girls. My husband, Brett, has been traveling a ton for work and we’re seeing the effects of that (send chocolate, PLEASE)!
This fall is going to be amazingly busy with the upcoming trips:
- Charlotte Work-Cation: Just completed a fulfilling retreat with a colleague and my business manager – to new and exciting things! P.S. I’m putting together a very casual “work-cation” retreat at Salamander Resort in Middleburg, VA (30 minutes from DC) from January 13 – 15, 2019. Rates are $265/per night (per room – so bring someone!)
- Aspen: I’ve been invited to the Future Leaders of Travel Retreat in early September, REALLY excited to see some Colorado!
- Amalfi Coast: EEEE!!!! Can’t wait for all the plans I have over here!
- Belize: Private Island? YES PLEASE.
A special thank you to Jamie of Expressions by Jamie for capturing our family photos!
What’s Trending in the World of Travel Right Now
- I know you received the exciting news last week that Brett and I are hosting a group on the Rhine next year – we hope you can join us! For more information, visit here. Please feel free to share with any friends that may be interested – remember, no space is being held.
- South Africa photos by our in-house National Parks expert, Leah Callahan.
- Anyone a bridesmaid or maid of honor in the coming year? I thought it’d be worth re-mentioning that I partner with an amazing lady, Randi, who owns Kay & Co Weekends along with Charleston Bubbly Bars – hint, hint, if you’re the bride, send this over to your partner who can reach out to Randi for secret planning of an epic weekend for you and your friends!
- BIG thanks to Mr. & Mrs. Odorcyzk for this amazing video with highlights of their honeymoon to Greece & Croatia!
As always, let me know how I can help you plan your next trip!