Similar to last month, I am going to continue to focus on sharing some travel news with you! I want to make sure we are all as up-to-date, informed, and prepared as we can be. Below are three articles that I find are important:
- So, the travel advisory was lifted? Well, sort of! While you could still technically travel under the previous advisory, this makes explanations a bit more clear in the coming and going. Ultimately, we still must have clearance from the country to allow you in. This Washington Post article goes into all the nitty gritty.
- Where can Americans travel right now? You can find a guide by AFAR here. The CDC is also sharing travel recommendations in this article.
- State by state restrictions: You can read more about which states require what in this CNN article.
We escaped for a few nights in St. Michael’s, Maryland – it was lovely to have new restaurants and a change in scenery! We are still hoping to be in Kauai come early December! What about you though? Are you escaping? Did you know we can potentially assist with your local vacations – it never hurts to ask!
This month I am featuring CJ and Ryan’s getaway to Bungalow Key Largo! These two healthcare professionals more than earned their vacation and cannot wait for you to see what they experienced.
What’s Trending in the World of Travel Right Now
Turks & Caicos is officially open to visitors! They have their own set of entry requirements which includes:
- Travelers (age 10 and older) will have to submit an online health screening questionnaire and show proof of both a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken no more than 5 days of arrival.
- Travelers will have to purchase medical/travel insurance that covers medevac, any costs related to quarantine, ambulance care, or care at a local hospital.
There are also some beautiful properties that are offering flexible booking policies. You can check them out there.
Montage Palmetto Bluff, which we’ve featured a dozen times is offering SUCH a good deal right now, I couldn’t help but share! For each night reserved, receive a $100 resort credit ($200 for suites, $300 for residences) and a complimentary upgrade at time of check in. With this offer, a deposit is not required at time of booking and cancellation fees have been waived up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
When we’re chatting about hotels + destinations, search the property and/or city on Instagram to see the tagged photos + videos. Beware that you may get more than you’d like but typically you can at least find some solid gems to ensure it’s the vibe/look you were hoping for!