This month we are travel news heavy! I want to make sure you feel on top of it all – if you’re interested ;). You can find a break down of details and articles I have found that are beneficial as we continue to move forward.
- Where can you go internationally? You can find a country by country guide here! Please be hyperaware that in most cases you need to show a negative COVID test that is no more than 72 hours old – I know that is very hard for most of us to guarantee. The airlines and hotels are being very flexible and generous in their cancellation policies though to accommodate as best as possible.
- How can we tell what businesses and destinations are following the safest practices as they continue operations or set to reopen? The World Travel and Tourism Council has developed a seal of approval that helps identify destinations and businesses that have implemented a new set of global safety and hygiene protocols. You can read more about that here.
- Can you explain the EU travel ban? This article takes you through it in detail.
Our preferred HCTC destination partners have been keeping me up to date the past few months and I am excited to share this message from Mariana of Madrid and Beyond: “Portugal is reopening now and the atmosphere is getting more lively and fun! Last week we had a couple of bank holidays and I made the most of them and scouted an eco-hotel just one hour north of Lisbon which was on my bucket list – Areias do Seixo. Very boho-chic and romantic! Quite quirky and very special… Just 14 rooms all with big bath tubs and fireplaces and walking distance to a beautiful unspoilt beach.”
Private escapes are so high on my bucket list! I can’t wait until Bre is a bit older to experience: The Resort at Paws Up in Montana.
At The Resort at Paws Up, they have opened up their 37,000-acre home to families and couples seeking respite during these unprecedented times. They feel fortunate to be able to offer restful seclusion in the form of their expansive vacation homes. And they’re glad they can provide a natural antidote to the stress you might be feeling in the form of our scenic landscape and seemingly endless trails. You’ll find all the luxuries and amenities necessary for an extended stay.
Wide-open landscapes and a big blue sky are just what the doctor ordered. Surrounded by pastures, pine tree forests and the rolling foothills of majestic Rocky Mountains, you’ll discover an abundance of ways to soak in the sun. There’s plenty of space for you to roam. And as always, with only 28 vacation homes on property, they cater to just a small number of guests. You’ll have private transport to and from the airport and the use of a private Lexus luxury SUV on property. You can also arrange to take private, guided wilderness adventures. Private jet service in and out of Missoula International Airport is also available.
At The Resort at Paws Up, guests experience the perfect setting for a feeling of togetherness. There’s no lodge. It’s not a hotel. Instead, they believe, you and your family deserve to spread out in your very own vacation home, with 1,200 to 3,250 square feet of living space all to yourselves. What’s more, many homes, including our Big Timber Homes and Wilderness Estates, sit on four acres of pristine land. You’ll enjoy private in-home dining, plus a robust Wi-Fi network for working and studying away from distractions. The silver lining of sheltering in place can be a slower pace and the time you’ve always wanted to relax and reconnect.
Private Respite Inclusions:
- Longer-stay essentials such as work and study spaces, freshly laundered linens, a washer and dryer and a fully equipped kitchen complete with refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and coffeemaker
- Luxurious home amenities such as a large outdoor hot tub, a Montana-sized fireplace, roomy bathrooms with heated floors, smart TVs and more
- High-speed Wi-Fi and cell service in your home
- Private in-home dining as well as personalized grocery stocking
- Savings on outdoor adventures and nature programs
- Your own Lexus luxury SUV for your personal use for the duration of your stay
We’ve gotten so many great referrals from everyone this year that we wanted to say thank you – every quarter we’ll be giving away a $150 gift card to the airline of your choice. You can always direct your loved ones to the website and there’s a spot for your name right in the Plan Your Trip form!
Congratulations to Nikki & Eric for winning Q2!
If you need to relax + pretend you’re in Hawaii, like we do on a daily basis, this is your Spotify station!
As always, if I can answer any questions you may have, please let me know. The HCTC team cannot wait to plan your next, much-deserved (understatement of the year) vacation!