The world is slowly starting to reopen and, with that, comes continuous learning of new rules, regulations, and restrictions per destination. We are perfecting the information you need to know to make an educated decision and ensure you have the proper information when you go!
If you’re curious about what travel looks like right now, check out this hypothetical trip to Mexico. In full disclosure, HCTC had our first travelers headed out this past week since mid-March.
Also, thank you to those who have answered the client profile questionnaire – I have enjoyed getting to know you better! The offer still stands; if you complete this, as a thank you, we’ll give a $50 credit on your next vacation. You can access it below:
HCTC CLIENT PROFILE QUESTIONNAIRE
The HCTC team is here for you when you’re ready! We are excited to assist you with an itinerary for a summer escape, plan ahead for next year, or answer your questions for what’s to come.
The M family is always up for an adventure and showing their boys what’s in our backyard. After being cooped up for months, they decided a road trip to add two more National Parks to their list would be ideal! Leah, our resident National Park expert ,was happy to jump in and design an itinerary around their ages and activity level. You can explore their full itinerary in this blog post.
We’ve gotten so many great referrals from everyone this year that we wanted to say thank you – every quarter we’ll be giving away a $150 gift card to the airline of your choice. You can always direct your loved ones to the website and there’s a spot for your name right in the Plan Your Trip form!
- States are starting to reopen but some require you to quarantine if you cross state lines. This USA Today article breaks down specific state requirements, if any. This article also is consistently updated so you can continue to use it as a reference.
- Need to renew or apply for a passport? The Passport Agency plans to open in 3 stages. Here’s what you can expect with the delayed processing times:
- Currently, only life-or-death emergencies passports are being processed. If you have a life or death emergency, Call 1-877-487-2778, After hours: 202-647-4000. Backlog: 1.6 million applications and growing. An average of 9,000 daily applications.
- Applicants waiting will see significant delays.
- If you are a new applicant, you can still apply but you will see significant delays. There is no expedited service being offered at this time or a commitment to processing time. Also, the Department of State currently has in place a Level 4: Global Health Advisory which advises U.S. citizens to avoid all international travel.
- You can read more about these details here. Phase 2 will be limited emergency services as well. Phase 3 will be normal processing. There is no time frame for the phases.