- Roundtrip airfare between Los Angeles and Tahiti
including all ground transfers and dayrooms
- Accommodations for 7 nights aboard the 5+-star
m/s Paul Gauguin
- All onboard meals—breakfast, lunch, dinner, and
complimentary 24-hour room service
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
and select wine, beer, and spirits
- Onboard entertainment, including our own
troupe of Polynesian host/entertainers and
presentations by local naturalists and a variety
of special guests
- A state-of-the-art, retractable watersports marina
featuring complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding
use throughout your cruise
- Spend a relaxing day on Motu Mahana, our very own private islet, complete with
white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, a barbecue lunch, drinks served in coconuts,
and a floating lagoon bar
- Explore Bora Bora your way—visit our exclusive beach with volleyball, snorkeling,
kayaking, and paddleboarding
- Enjoy an overnight in Moorea, giving you plenty of time to marvel at mountain peaks,
lounge near blue lagoons, and sample the fresh, local cuisine
- Pay a call on Huahine, the “Garden Island,” with lush rain forests, dramatic landscapes,
and idyllic lagoons
- Friday, November 4, 2022: Depart LAX for overnight flight to Papeete (8 hour flight)
- Saturday, November 5, 2022: sail away from Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
- Sunday, November 6, 2022: Huahine, Society Islands
- Monday, November 7, 2022: Taha’a (Motu Mahana), Society Islands
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022: Bora-Bora, Society Islands
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022: Bora-Bora, Society Islands
- Thursday, November 10, 2022: Moorea, Society Islands
- Friday, November 11, 2022: Moorea, Society Islands
- Saturday, November 12, 2022: disembark Papeete, Tahiti fly home
- Return Sunday,November 13, 2022
Pricing is per person inclusive of taxes, government fees, all meals and drinks.
Space is not guaranteed until deposit is paid.
– Airfare to LAX (HCTC can assist)
– Travel Insurance
– Pre or post-stays
Deposit, $2375 per couple + travel insurance (based on age & cost of the trip – I will provide a quote)
Final payment: October 1, 2022
Pricing reflects 30% Bonus Savings and 5% Group Savings
$100 per person shipboard credit
Current Covid Entry Requirements for Tahiti:
Full details here. Covid vaccination required, at time of publishing (June 2021).
Brett and I are SO excited to be embarking on another group trip and hope you can join us!
To confirm your registration, please fill out the form below. You must hit submit on the form.
We will be in touch with you within 2 business days to confirm your reservation.