- Rent the Runway Subscription Easiest way to pack for your next trip! Fun to try things we normally couldn’t get my hands on, not have to worry about dry cleaning and not make a huge financial investment (like we normally do pre-trip)!
- Beautycounter’s Wash & Go Mini’s! We believe in an always packed toiletry bag to take some of the stress out of the pre-trip routine. We also believe in clean beauty after years of suffering from PCOS.
- The uber soft and versatile Zestt organics travel scarf – when their travel poncho becomes available again, grab one! These are also made local to Heather!
- A personalized photo map of the USA for your families domestic travels! What’s even cooler is that they have templates for you to upload your photos so they are the right size for the states. (Granted, Hawaii is not large enough at all for this fam 😉
- Travel Jewelry Organizer (under $20) Easy to store all of your jewelry in here so it doesn’t end up in a tangled mess!
- A special gift for a special trip! Customized map prints to remember your trip. *Would make a sweet wedding gift, too!
- Madewell Zip Top Transport Tote; laptop, check! passport, check! wallet, check! All zipped up so nothing falls out and looks chic enough for Paris in the fall!
- This was the year we finally organized all of our cords, Earbuds, chargers so we could find it quickly on the plane! ProCase Travel Gadgets organizer bag saves the day!
- Anyone else pick up a cocktail making habit since March of ’20? This would make the perfect gift alongside some Jack Ruby Tonic Syrup for the person who has everything or the group gift!
- We’ve found the best weekend bag EVER! Lo and Sons the Catalina Deluxe
- Have you tried this lip mask? IT WILL CHANGE YOUR WORLD!
- The gift for the person/family who travels a ton! Keep everyone organized and separated – monogrammed packing cubes!
BONUS: We have gift cards!
Tell us what you’re buying for Christmas this year!!
P.S. Some of these are affiliate links.